16-HR Cosmetology CEU’s
Complete your CEUs online and they will be reported electronically to the state. You can start whenever it’s convenient. You can even log in and log out as often as you like because our system will keep track of your progress. Study online using your mobile phone or computer. With no files to download, it’s simple to earn your CEUs anywhere, anytime.
- HIV/AIDS and Other Communicable Diseases 2 Hours.
- Sanitation and Sterilization 3 Hours.
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration 1 Hours.
- Florida Workers Compensation Issues and Answers 1 Hours.
- State and Federal Laws & Rules Pertaining to Cosmetology 2 Hours.
- Chemical Makeup Related to Hair, Skin and Nails 2 Hours.
- Environmental Issues 1 Hours.
- Medical Terminology Made Easy (elective) 2 Hours.
- Cosmetic Marketing (elective) 2 Hours.
What are the requirements for my barber license renewal?
Licensed cosmetologists in the State of Florida are required to renew their license every two years, and a 2-hour HIV/AIDS Course is a mandatory requirement.
What are the state renewal fees for my profession?
- Cosmetology = $55
- Full Specialist = $55
- Facial Specialist = $55
- Hair Braiding = $30
- Hair Wrapping = $30
- Body Wrapping = $30
- Barber = $75
- Restricted Barber = $75
- Barber Assistant = $5
- The fees above includes a $5 unlicensed activity fee.
Once I complete my CEUs, what is the next step?
Every time you complete one of our online CEU courses, you are provided with a computer generated certificate of completion. Make sure the CEU hours required by your profession are satisfied before renewing your license. To renew your license, go to the state website for more information about your profession.
Are you a Florida board approved provider?
FAMA is approved by the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation (DBPR). Our provider number is 0001553.
JC is a highly skilled and knowledgeable instructor with years of experience in the industry.
- Fill out the CEU Enrollment Form
- Check your email for course login instructions
- Start your course at anytime
- Upon completion, your will receive a certificate.
- Submit your certificate of completion and renewal fee to the state.
- FAMA will report your CEU hours electronically.