Master the craft of applying hair strokes so natural-looking no one will know it’s a tattoo.
This two-day course takes students through the step-by-step process of using a very thin manual blade to draw individual brow hairs that are virtually indiscernible from real brow growth. It’s a very specialized procedure used to recreate, correct, and improve the appearance of the natural eyebrow. People suffering from alopecia and those who have over-plucked or sparse eyebrows can benefit greatly from Microblading, as can anyone who wants to frame their eyes with beautifully-shaped eyebrows tailored to complement their natural coloring and facial features.
VERY IMPORTANT: Trainees with a career in mind must be licensed in tattooing or enrolled in a licensing course. The State of Florida, as with most states, requires practitioners to hold a tattooing license if they intend to charge a fee for services.
- Must purchase FAMA Microblading Kit.
- Must complete entire course to earn certification.
- Must pass the practical exam.
- Upon completion of the course, students must obtain a Florida Tattoo License before providing the service to clients
- What is Microblading?
- How Microblading Can Grow Your Business
- Required Licensing
- Client Consultations
- Client Forms
- Sterilization Protocols
- Salon Cleanliness
- The Fitzpatrick Scale
- Understanding the Pigments
- Measurement of the Eyebrows
- Choosing the Blade
- The Microblading Procedure
- Post Care
- Marketing Your Business
|Starting Date||September 26th, 2021|
|Hours||9am to 4:30pm|
An instructor extraordinaire, who counts among her clients Robin Thicke and Mick Jagger.