Body Contouring Course
Students learn the anatomy and physiology of fat cells, client assessment and how to develop the best treatment plans tailored to individual clients. Students from across the country discover the protocols, best practices and ins and outs of Fat Freezing widely-known as CoolSculpting or Cryolipolysis, Radiofrequency, Endermologie and Vacuum Therapy during this five-day body contouring workshop. You’ll learn how to best eliminate fat, tighten skin and tone muscles while learning cutting edge American, Columbian and European body contouring techniques. Upon completion of the body contouring license program, you’ll earn your Florida Body Wrapping License and FAMA Body Contouring Certificate.
Workshop Tuition: $1,550
Registration Fee (Non-Refundable) Due Today: $150
Online Tuition: $100
Total Cost: $1,800
- Students must show proof that they are 16 years of age or older.
- Any student under the age of 18 must have his/her Enrollment Agreement signed by a parent or legal guardian.
Body Contouring Certification Requirements
- Must complete the entire course.
- Must pass a written and practical exam to earn certification.
VERY IMPORTANT: All graduates are eligible to apply for a Florida Body Wrapper license when they present their FAMA certificate of completion. However, students residing outside of the state of Florida should verify their eligibility to practice directly with the board on their home state.
- CoolSculpting / Fat Freezing
Workshop Curriculum (3 days)
- The Evolution of Beauty through the Ages.
- Anatomy and Physiology of the Body.
- Indications for Body Sculpting.
- Common Areas of Concern (Men/ Women).
- Body Sculpting Modalities.
- Body Sculpting Technologies.
DAY 2 & 3 (Clinical Labs)
- Patient Consultation and Body Assessment.
- Cold-Based Systems to Destroy Fat.
- Heat-Based Systems to Destroy Fat.
- Mechanical Systems to Eliminate Cellulite.
- Electrical Systems to Tone Muscle.
- Heat-Based System to Tighten Skin.
Online Curriculum (Day 4-5)
- Sanitation and Sterilization.
- Introduction to Diseases and Disorders of the Skin.
- HIV/AIDS Prevention and Administering to HIV/AIDS Clients.
- Florida Laws & Regulations.
- Print a copy of your FAMA Body Wrapper Certificate.
- Download a copy of the Florida COSMO 5 Body Wrapper Application on the Florida Cosmetology Board website.
- Print and complete the state application and send it to the Florida Dept. of Professional & Business Regulation with a $25 application fee with a copy of your FAMA certificate.
- Your application will be processed and should arrive in the mail in approximately 2-3 weeks.
Non-Refundable $150 Deposit