Eyelash Extension Course
Learn how to best enhance eyelash length, fullness, and curl in this two-day individual eyelash extension course. In the classroom, you’ll learn the history and evolution of this esthetic procedure with a focus on the health and safety issues involved and the products and tools required to create optimal results. You’ll spend the second day of the eyelash extension training class in FAMA’s medical clinic, where you’ll practice the techniques you’ve learned on mannequins and live models using a combination of real and biosynthetic hair honing your expertise in extension design, application, removal, and maintenance. Although the state of Florida does not require a specific certification for practicing eyelash extensions, it does require a Cosmetologist, Esthetician, Full Specialist, Facial Specialist, or Medical License and this course will fill the knowledge gap specific to eyelashes where those programs leave off.
Registration Fee (Non-Refundable) Due Today: $150
Workshop Tuition: $548
Plus Select One
1. Professional Kit: $250
2. Student Kit: $50
3. Class Supplies Only: $20
- Must purchase a Professional Eyelash Kit, Student Eyelash Kit, or pay a fee for supplies.
- A Model is recommended for your final clinical practice.
- Must complete the entire eyelash extension training course and pass a written and practical exam to earn your eyelash extension certification.
VERY IMPORTANT: Trainees with a career in mind must be licensed in health or beauty or be a student currently enrolled in a licensure program. While others may participate in the training as a hobby, please note that the State of Florida, as with most states, requires practitioners to hold a health or beauty license if they intend to charge a fee for services.
- Client’s Eyes: Free of oils and debris.
- Client’s Lower Lashes: Secured using gel pads.
- Lash Extensions: Applied using minimal adhesive.
- Lash Application: Upright and in the proper direction.
- Lashes applied upright and in the proper direction.
- Extensions: Free and separated from neighboring lashes.
- Each Extension: 2 mm. away from the lash line.
- Extension Base: Firmly attached to the natural lash.
- Final Step: Lashes properly sealed.
- Eyelash Growth Cycle.
- Extensions Types.
- Client Pre-and Post-Appointment Instructions
- Application Tools and Setup.
- Cleansing, Priming, and Lower Lash Covering.
- Eyelash Design.
- Eye Conditions and Troubleshooting.
- Application Instructions.
- Client Assessment.
- Guidelines for selecting lashes.
- Clinical Lab on a Mannequin.
- Clinical Lab on a live model.
Non-Refundable $150 Deposit