- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
Makeup Artistry Course
Take Our Makeup Artistry Workshop
Make this specialty one of your areas of concentration, and you could become a makeup artist.
Registration Fee (Non-Refundable) Due Today: $150
Total Cost: $698
Make this specialty one of your areas of concentration, and you could become a makeup artist transforming actors, actresses and models for film, television, live theater, videos, theme parks, fashion shoots, and runway fashion shows. This course takes a detailed look at the tools of the trade and how to use them for enhancement, correction, and special effects. Facial features and color theory will be covered, as will the tips and tricks employed by professionals to achieve the desired look.
- Must complete entire course to earn a certificate of completion.
- Must pass the written and practical exams.
- Color Theory
- Light and Shadow
- Skin Tones, Contour, and Structure
- Natural Beauty to Glam: Step by Step
- Bridal & Event Makeup
- Simple Hair, Veils, Headbands, Accessories & Add-ons
- Commercial Makeup Application
- Media Makeup
- Runway and Events Makeup
VERY IMPORTANT: Trainees with a career in mind must be licensed in health or beauty or be a student currently enrolled in a licensure program. While others may participate in the training as a hobby, please note that the State of Florida, as with most states, requires practitioners to hold a health or beauty license if they intend to charge a fee for services.
Non-Refundable $150 Deposit