Medical Aesthetician Course
As a licensed esthetician, you’re already comfortable doing facials and other common spa treatments. Now, you’re ready to transition to a more medical setting working side-by-side with doctors, nurses, and nurse practitioners as a peer and highly-valued member of a medical team.
Medical Aesthetics Course Outline
Explore medical office protocols and how to interface professionally with administrators, nurses, nurse practitioners and doctors in this once-a-week medical aesthetician training course covering five weeks. Learn the role of an aesthetician in a medical setting, how to add value to a medical office, and how the scientific method plays into this very specialized position. Your medical aesthetics classes will provide you with hands-on training in a variety of procedures including microneedling, dermaplaning, microdermabrasion, advanced chemical peels and introduction to phlebotomy. Since you’re training in FAMA’s medical clinic and for a medical setting, you’ll learn the rules and regulations of OSHA and HIPPA in FAMA’s medical aesthetician school.
Tuition Fee: $1,650
Registration Fee (Non-Refundable) Due Today: $150
Books and Material Included
Total Cost: $1,800
Looking for a medical esthetician school?
Florida does not have a state-standard medical esthetician or clinical esthetician license, but you’ll learn the advanced techniques and training used in medicals clinics through FAMA’s program. Our courses cover a broad range of subjects pertaining to a medical setting and may help students gain employment as an aesthetic technician in a doctor’s office. The courses in this program are designed to make students more attractive to employers in a medical setting.
- Must be a licensed Esthetician, Facial Specialist or Full Specialist.
- Must complete the entire course to earn medical aesthetics certification.
- Must pass the written and practical exams.
- Medical Aesthetician in a Medical Spa.
- Medical Aesthetician in a Dermatologist Office.
- Medical Aesthetician in a Plastic Surgery Office.
- Independent Contractor.
- Wholesale Skin Care Sales.
- The Growing Demand for Medical Aesthetics.
- OSHA & HIPPA Rules and Regulations.
- The Esthetician and Medical Interventions.
- Introduction to Dermatology & Plastic Surgery Procedures.
- Application in Advanced Chemical Peels.
- Application in Microneedling.
- Application in Microdermabrasion.
- Application in Dermaplaning.
- Application in BB Glow.
- Application in Hyaluronic Lip Pen.
- Application in Ultherapy.
- Application in ETwo Fractional Laser.
Non-Refundable $150 Deposit