Florida Academy of Medical Aesthetics (FAMA)
Florida Academy of Medical Aesthetics is formally known as Danik Beauty Academy. We are the only career school of its kind in Florida. We give our graduates the training they need to fast-track their professional advancement. We operate multiple medical aesthetic facilities and have relied on our on-the-job knowledge to develop a curriculum that focuses on the latest treatments and methodologies.
Licensed by the Florida Department of Education
The Florida Academy of Medical Aesthetics is licensed by the Commission for Independent Education, Florida Department of Education. Additional information regarding this institution may be obtained by contacting the Commission at:
Florida Department of Education
Commission for Independent Education
325 West Gaines Street, Suite 1414
Tallahassee, FL 32399-0400
Toll Free: 1-888-224-6684
The Florida Academy of Medical Aesthetics #: 5314
- The Skincare curriculum has been state-approved by the Department of Professional and Business Regulation, Board of Cosmetology.
Division of Professions
Board of Cosmetology
1940 North Monroe Street
Tallahassee, FL 32399-0783
- The Electrolysis and Laser Hair Removal curricula have been state-approved by the Florida Department of Health, Electrology Council.
- The Continuing Education Classes have been approved by the Florida Board of Cosmetology
- Florida Association of Post-Secondary Schools and Colleges
- The Society for Clinical & Medical Hair Removal (SCMHR)